Cypriot government spokesman Kypros Chrysostomides made the remarks after Turkey said it will only establish ties with the island after a comprehensive settlement is found and a new partnership state is formed.
Read the rest of the article on China View
- Turkey-Cyprus compromise deal in pipeline (Eu Observer)
- Austria suggests economic partnership for Turkey (NewKerala.com)
- Barroso, Borrell dismiss delay in Turkey’s accession talks (Turkish Daily News)
- France keeps up pressure on Turkey, yet fends off new crisis (Turkish Daily News)
- Legal battle on Cyprus (The New Anatolian)