Speaking to CNN Türk yesterday, Babacan said the increased level of foreign investment in the Turkish banking system is not worrisome but, on the contrary, a promising development.
Read the rest of the article on Turkish Daily News
- Turkey's EU dream dealt double blow as Chirac and Merkel raise doubts (The Guardian)
- Talat entreats EU leaders to drop recognition push (The New Anatolian)
- Schröder: EU’s turn to honour its promise (Hürriyetim)
- Greece supports Turkey in EU but reminds of conditions (Turkish Daily News)
- 'EU Membership is a Significant Tool for Modern Civilization' (Zaman)
- Chirac on collision course with Blair over Turkey in EU (The Telegraph)