"The MGK reiterated its determination to fight terror which targets our citizens' right to life, security, peace and welfare," the council said in a statement after a meeting.
Read the rest of the article on Reuters
- Facing Our Mistakes and Sins (Zaman)
- PKK Shifts Militants to Iran (Zaman)
- US diplomat to tackle the PKK issue in Iraq (Hürriyetim)
- High tension during Sadak's visit to AKP Diyarbakir office (The New Anatolian)
- Erdoğan: Kurdish problem different from PKK terrorism (Turkish Daily News)
- Kurdish artists, authors back PM (Turkish Daily News)