Representatives from the EU's 25 nations approved a common response to Turkey's diplomatic boycott of Cyprus, which joined the bloc last year. The dispute distracted EU attention from a negotiating plan for Turkey that needs the backing of all member nations.
Read the rest of the article on Bloomberg
- Opposition to Turkey Yielded No Victory for Merkel (Zaman)
- Turkish Press React to German Elections (Deutsche Welle)
- Governments of Greece, Turkey and Cyprus want resumed UN effort (ANA)
- Greece-Turkey Relations Improve (Focus News)
- Turkish Cypriot business group opens bureau in Brussels (Dünya Online)
- ONE IN THREE IRISH AGAINST TURKEY JOINING EU (AZG Armenian Daily)