But Cypriot President Tassos Papadopoulos said the blockage was purely "procedural," adding that he was happy with the accord on how to respond to Turkey's continued refusal to recognize his government.
Read the rest of the article on Turkish Press
- Greek Cypriots harming Turkey’s EU entry: Gul (Ntv)
- Papadopoulos sets down three nos on Cyprus (The New Anatolian)
- Turkish Cypriot Chamber of Commerce opens in Brussels (Hürriyetim)
- N Cyprus Premier: Turkish Cypriots Will Not Accept Being A Minority (The Anatolian Times)
- Turkey urges Annan to stress UN’s unique role on Cyprus (Turkish Daily News)
- Editorial : If Turkey Says No? (Turkish Weekly)