The meeting has been organized by far right movements Golden Dawn of Greece, the NPD of Germany, Forza Nuova of Italy, La Fallange of Spain, and Noua Drepta of Romania. Organizers said they expect several thousand people from at least nine European countries to attend the three-day event advertised as the "Pan-European Hate wave Festival," where "Turkey out of Europe" is the main slogan.
Read the rest of the article on The New Anatolian
- COREPER to hold extraordinary session on Cyprus (The New Anatolian)
- Papadopoulos: Turks won’t push for recognition (Cyprus Mail)
- Uncompromising Greek Cyprus impedes EU declaration on Turkey (Turkish Daily News)
- Turkey,Cyprus: Talat Asks EU to Drive Greek Cypriots Towards Resolution (Reporter.gr)
- Gul warns Europeans about 'anger' of Turkish Parliament (The New Anatolian)
- When to talk Turkey (The Economist)