The details of the screening process that was announced to start on October 20 between Turkey and Europe have been determined. Accordingly, the first screening will be done in the field of "science and research".
On October 26, screening in the topic of "education and culture" will start. It will be followed by "public purchases" on November 7, "competition policy" on November 8, "right of settlement and free circulation of the goods" on November 21.
Read the rest of the article on Zaman
- Turkey: EU's absorption capacity no problem (Turkish Weekly)
- Selling Turkey (Herald Tribune)
- What do They Say About Opening Entry Talks with Turkey? (Zaman)
- Fresh controversy between Ankara and Brussels over Cyprus (Eu Observer)
- Rehn Says Talks Can't Begin Before Ratification Of Additional Protocol (The Anatolian Times)
- Greek Cypriots Should Change Their Policy, Weston (Turkish Press)
- The Cyprus-Turkey-Europe triangle (Cafebabel)