European Commissioner for Enlargement Olli Rehn will deliver a speech at today's meeting and tell the deputies about recent developments.
A draft EP report warns Turkey that its reservations about opening ports and harbors to the Greek Cypriots may have serious implications for its EU membership process and could even bring it to a halt.
Read the whole story on Abhaber.com
- Turkey awaits details of Greece’s new Cyprus plan (Abhaber.com)
- Italy: Cyprus issue shouldn't block Turkey's EU aspirations (Abhaber.com)
- EU-US Summit: Bush to extend support to Turkey, Cyprus solution (Abhaber.com)
- Cyprus and Turkey’s EU Process (Turkish Weekly)
- Athens-Ankara relations at risk (Ntv)
- THE EFFECTS OF TURKEY’S ACCESSION TO THE EU ON TAX REVENUES: An Analysis from the Taxable Capacity Perspective (Turkish Weekly)